Do homeowners require cover for possessions away from the home with Contents insurance?

Homeowners can add extra cover for possessions away from the home on their contents insurance policy. This feature protects the policyholder’s personal possessions and belongings when away from the home.

Personal possessions cover includes coverage on cash, keys, passports and debit cards. Plus, the policyholder will not have to pay an excess when making a claim.

This extra feature of cover will cost extra and can be included on your home insurance policy.

Personal possessions cover may be included on some home insurance policies for free, so check our home insurance comparison for more details.